Ultrasonic Transducers for Mineral Oil Industry Applications
The system solution TIM® Tank Level Measuring System (Tank-Inhalt-Messsytem)
System integration from the refinery to the consumer.
With the aid of ultrasonic technology precise measurements of tank levels and sump deposits can be obtained. In addition, the sensors determine the temperature of the fuel at three different points.
The outstanding performance features of TIM® include:
- Electronic measurement of tank level by ultrasound
- Simple assembly of the probe into the existing 2" thread of the dome cover
- Probe is directly connected to the controller with no additional clamping box required
- Automatic detection and storage of position of probe
- Simple and quick configuration of probe
- Explosion barrier and lightning protection is already integrated into the system
- Compatible with all standard cash desk systems
- Can be calibrated
Your sales and service partner for the Tank Level Measuring System is DEZIDATA, which is distinguished by special know-how in networking TIM® TW (tankers) and stationary applications (filling stations)