- Photo: Piezoceramic Modules on a circular knitting machine
- Piezo Modules for Textile Machines
As a control element in the manufacture of patterned and lace fabrics.
- Photo: Piezoceramic benders in Braille keyboards
- Braille instruments for the blind
Piezoelectric multilayer bending actuators control the pins in Braille keyboards. This enables the blind and the partially sighted to "read" the contents of a line on a screen and thus operate a VDU workstation.
- Photo: Piezoceramic benders for industrial automation applications, e.g. in pneumatic valves or in energy harvesting systems.
- Industrial automation
Pneumatic valves such as for electro-pneumatic position regulators for opening and closing pipelines.
- Photo: Piezoceramic in automobiles
- Piezoceramic in automobiles
Piezo Ceramic products are used in automotive in different application fields for many years.
The usage of our piezo elements in cars started 20 years ago.
We continue to work with innovations and pioneering process technologies to create new applications for the automobile.
- Photo: Piezoceramic in airplanes
- Piezoceramic in airplanes
Our piezo products are distinguished by their high reliability, even in aircrafts, where the demands on the used materials are very high.